Competition Terms & Conditions
General Competition Terms & Conditions
1. The Promoter is Ecomnova Ltd t/a Blossoming Gifts (company no 08293632) whose registered office is at Floor 1, 101 Princess Street, Manchester, M1 6DD.
2. Employees of Ecomnova or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. Upon entering the competition, the promoter may use the entrants information to send marketing or promotional material. Entrants can unsubscribe at any time.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
9. Winners will be chosen at random by the Promoter.
10. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 48 hours of the closing date, we reserve the right to withdraw it or offer it to a different entrant.
11. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be delivered.
12. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. You must be aged 18 or over to win prizes which contain alcohol. If the person selected is underage, the prize will be redrawn until an appropriately aged winner is found.
16. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of England and Wales. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. All of the images used are the property of Ecomnova Ltd. We reserve the right for images on blossominggifts.com to be used elsewhere without consent.
18. In consideration of being awarded a Prize, if you are a Winner, you may be required by Blossoming Gifts to take part in publicity related to the subject of the Competition and you now confirm that if you are a Winner, you will take part in such publicity. Such publicity may include, without limitation, use of the Winners' names, photographs (which they will provide on request) and statements made by the Winners concerning the Competition and/or the Prizes.
19. Unfortunately, due to the fresh nature of our products, lengthy periods of time spent in transit can cause the quality of our flowers to deteriorate. As a result, there are restrictions on the following postcodes and we are unable to deliver to: AB, DD6 - DD11, EH35 - EH36, FK14, FK17 - FK21, GY, HS, IM, IV, JE, KA27 - KA28, KW, KY9 - KY16, PA20 - PA80, PH6 - PH99, TR21 - TR25, ZE. Please consider this when entering competitions where an item will need to be delivered.